Fitness+ is Apple’s new fitness subscription service, which pairs an Apple Watch with video workouts delivered on an iOS device or Apple TV. Input senior reviews editor Ray Wong has been working out with Fitness+ and, much to his surprise, he loves it. He joins us to discuss.
And later:The Arcwave Ion is a sleek new sex toy that gives the male anatomy female orgasms. Intrepid Input editor Ryan Houlihan tried out this gadget, which uses what’s called Pleasure Air technology, and loved it. He swings by to talk about how it felt.
On this episode of Input/Output, we talk about getting fit and getting off.
Read the original Input stories here:
- I hate working out but Apple Fitness+ got me hooked
- This gadget gives the male anatomy female orgasms
Where to find us:
- Subscribe to Input/Output wherever you listen to podcasts: iTunes | Spotify | TuneIn | RadioPublic | Stitcher
- We're hosted and produced by Mark Yarm
- Follow Input on Twitter
- Follow Ray Wong on Twitter
- Follow Ryan Houlihan on Twitter
All week long, our podcast Input/Output digs into the big ideas, fascinating personalities, and important stories from the pages of Input. You'll hear from the editors and writers behind the headlines, unpacking unseen context, sharing valuable insight, and giving voice to points of view that illuminate and enhance your understanding of a future that’s just up ahead. We hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoy making it.