Samsung’s new Galaxy Note 20 Ultra is a fantastic phone, according to Input senior reviews editor Ray Wong. The Note 20 Ultra fixes its sibling the S20 Ultra’s hit-or-miss autofocus and is stuffed to the gills with features. But, asks Ray in his review of the new device, what is a Galaxy Note after nine generations? He joins us to discuss.
A dream Game Boy clone, The Analogue Pocket is a handheld game console that promises to perfectly emulate everything from Nintendo’s Game Boy to the Neo Geo Pocket. The new device, due out in May 2021, recently became available for pre-order. Input editor Ryan Houlihan joins the pod to explain why it sold out right away.
On this episode of Input/Output, we review stellar new technology to hit the market.
Read the original Input stories here:
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra review: So great, there's nowhere left to go
- More than a Game Boy: The Analogue Pocket is available for pre-order
Where to find us:
- Subscribe to Input/Output wherever you listen to podcasts: iTunes | Spotify | TuneIn | RadioPublic | Stitcher
- We're hosted and produced by Mark Yarm
- Follow Input on Twitter
- Follow Ray Wong on Twitter
- Follow Ryan Houlihan on Twitter
All week long, our podcast Input/Output digs into the big ideas, fascinating personalities, and important stories from the pages of Input. You'll hear from the editors and writers behind the headlines, unpacking unseen context, sharing valuable insight, and giving voice to points of view that illuminate and enhance your understanding of a future that’s just up ahead. We hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoy making it.