The Xbox Series X is here, and it’s a gaming monster. Input senior reviews editor Ray Wong recently wrote an overview of what’s being touted as the most powerful console ever created. He joins us to talk about whether you should choose a new Xbox or the next-gen PlayStation 5.
And later: Infinite Objects is a New York-based company that sells limited-edition video art in what look like digital picture frames. Input news editor Craig Wilson recently wrote about the company and how it takes GIFs and videos to the next level. Craig joins us to discuss.
Read the original Input stories here:
- The Xbox Series X is a silent, powerful gaming monster
- Infinite Objects wants to turn GIFs and video into rare collectibles
Where to find us:
- Subscribe to Input/Output wherever you listen to podcasts: iTunes | Spotify | TuneIn | RadioPublic | Stitcher
- We're hosted and produced by Mark Yarm
- Follow Input on Twitter
- Follow Ray Wong on Twitter
- Follow Craig Wilson on Twitter
All week long, our podcast Input/Output digs into the big ideas, fascinating personalities, and important stories from the pages of Input. You'll hear from the editors and writers behind the headlines, unpacking unseen context, sharing valuable insight, and giving voice to points of view that illuminate and enhance your understanding of a future that’s just up ahead. We hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoy making it.