• 7-inch display
• No camera (just like original)
• 50% more bass with audio based on Nest Audio tuning
• Soli radar-based air gesture controls for controlling content
• On-device machine learning chip for Google Assistant
• Glass display now runs all the way to the edge
Sleep Sensing is Google’s stab at providing more comprehensive and advanced sleep tracking. Most people track their sleep using a wearable like an Apple Watch or Fitbit or a sensor they place underneath their mattress.
Google says it verified the accuracy of its Soli-based sleep tracking against a polysomnography study (sleep study) from various health organizations like the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, American Heart Association, and World Health Organization and experts “found no statistical difference.”