In the spring, Harley-Davidson’s electric bicycle offshoot, Serial 1, will release two e-bike platforms, the minimalist Mosh and the commuter-friendly Rush. Input news editor Craig Wilson recently got to try out the bikes. He joins us to discuss.
And later: The Anker PowerHouse II 400 mobile generator delivers enough juice to power a fridge and your laptop, all for the very reasonable price of $400. Input guides editor Evan Rodgers recently tested out the Powerhouse II for a couple of weeks and came away impressed. He swings by to talk about his review.
On this episode, Input/Output goes electric!
Read the original Input stories here:
- We rode Harley-Davidson's Serial 1 e-bike: Lose the leather, grab a latte
- This Anker mobile generator needs to go in your prepper stash
Where to find us:
- Subscribe to Input/Output wherever you listen to podcasts: iTunes | Spotify | TuneIn | RadioPublic | Stitcher
- We're hosted and produced by Mark Yarm
- Follow Input on Twitter
- Follow Evan Rodgers on Twitter
- Follow Craig Wilson on Twitter
All week long, our podcast Input/Output digs into the big ideas, fascinating personalities, and important stories from the pages of Input. You'll hear from the editors and writers behind the headlines, unpacking unseen context, sharing valuable insight, and giving voice to points of view that illuminate and enhance your understanding of a future that’s just up ahead. We hope you enjoy listening as much as we enjoy making it.